The Moss Arts Center brings the stage to your home—or wherever you want to experience great performances. We’re partnering with artists and other performing arts presenters from across the country, tapping into our collective creativity to bring you inspirational performances and unparalleled access to artists. Get up close and personal with the artists during performances and conversations and learn more about them and their work through moderated discussions and questions and answers from the audience—all from the comfort of your own home. Grab your favorite snack, kick back, and settle in. You’re guaranteed to have a front row seat.
We first introduced HomeStage this fall with a series of intimate performances and conversations.
This spring we're bringing you more—more events, more variety, and more performance. Expect longer performances, still accompanied by the exclusive artist discussions you love. Access performances for seven days following the live event, so if you can’t make the live performance, or just want to watch it again, we have you covered.
For those eager to return to the Anne and Ellen Fife Theatre, we are evaluating possibilities to provide in-person performances with social distancing procedures and health and safety measures later in the spring, so stay tuned. The Spring Fan(fare) pass will provide special access to any in-person events this spring, with exclusive early access to tickets and a discount on purchase.
Upcoming HomeStage Events
Included with the Spring Fan(fare) Pass; $10 individual tickets
- Thurs., Jan 28: Sankofa Danzafro, The City of Others
- Wed., Feb. 3: Seven Limbs by Douglas J. Cuomo, featuring Nels Cline, guitar, and Aizuri Quartet
- Sat., Feb. 6: An Evening with Tara Westover
- Sun., Feb. 21: Danish String Quartet
- Sat., March 6: Theatre Lovett's The Girl Who Forgot to Sing Badly
Stay tuned—in February we'll announce many more great performances for the spring.
Virginia Tech Student Tickets
All HomeStage events are free for all Virginia Tech students, but you must register for each event using your vt.edu email address, year, and major.
Spring Fan(fare) Pass
This $200 pass will give you access to all of the great HomeStage digital performances this spring—and more! Valid January through May 2021.
Why Buy a Pass?
- You'll receive access to all HomeStage events offered between January 1 and May 31, 2021 (minimum 8).
- Receive your exclusive link to online performances in emails 48 hours and again one hour before the event.
- Get exclusive information through regular emails and be the first to know about new events added to the schedule.
- Receive 24-hour pre-sale access for all ticketed in-person performances this spring. Upgrade to in-person tickets before they go on sale! With social distancing, seating will be limited; be among the first to reserve your seats.
- As a pass holder, you'll receive a $10 credit towards your ticket purchase for in-person performances offered this spring.
- You'll be on the guest list for all online public engagement events this spring.
- You'll be invited to our annual Private Preview, where you'll be among the first to learn about 2021-2022 season details.
- Support the Moss Arts Center and the artists we present.
You will receive your exclusive link to online performances in emails 48 hours and again one hour before the event.