Parking and Transportation
All campus parking, including along Alumni Mall, requires a parking permit from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted by signage.
Convenient parking is available in the North End Parking Garage on Turner Street at 300 Turner Street NW.
- For most performances and large events, this garage will be staffed by an attendant and payment ($5) must be made in cash at the time of entry. This makes both entering and exiting the garage more efficient for larger numbers of cars. The garage will be staffed for the following performances this fall:
- Welcome to Indian Country (Sept. 22-23)
- Duets (Sept 30)
- Imani Winds and Catalyst Quartet (Sept. 30)
- Pink Martini (Oct. 30)
- Jesmyn Ward (Nov. 10)
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra (Dec. 4)
- All other times, visitors can take a ticket upon entrance and pay the $6 daily rate using Visa or Mastercard when exiting.
Additionally, ParkMobile provides a convenient, contactless electronic payment option for parking on the Blacksburg campus; it can be used in any parking meter, campus parking space, or lot that has standard F/S, C/G, or R parking.
There are six ADA parking spaces at the main entrance to the Moss Arts Center on Alumni Mall and eight ADA parking spaces at the Turner Street entrance. These spaces are available on a first come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved. Additional ADA-accessible parking is available on all levels of the North End parking garage on Turner Street. The front driveway is a great option for passenger drop-off.
Please be aware there is no parking in the striped areas near the building. Virginia Tech will issue tickets to vehicles parked in the striped areas. Additionally, local businesses located near the Moss Arts Center will tow vehicles parked in their lots that do not belong to their customers.
Find more information about visitor parking on the Virginia Tech campus here.
Blacksburg Transit offers accessible service to and from the Moss Arts Center for Blacksburg residents.
Additionally, a free shuttle service is available from the Inn at Virginia Tech for people staying at the Inn or dining at its Preston's Restaurant.
If you are visiting from Roanoke, check out the schedule and fares for the Smart Way Bus.