Moss Arts Center Ambassadors
About the Moss Arts Center Ambassadors
Founded in 2015, the Moss Arts Center Ambassadors are a group of dedicated student volunteers who work together to build arts connections across the Virginia Tech campuses. Members help curate Moss programs, including performances, community events, and student art exhibitions.
WANT TO JOIN?
We recruit new members at the beginning of each fall semester. Check back soon for details about the 2022-2023 academic year.
Serving as a Moss Arts Center Ambassador allows you to expand your leadership, communication, collaboration, and event planning skills. You also gain:
- Priority access to free student tickets to (most) Moss Arts Center events
- Experience going behind the scenes of a professional arts organization—everything from backstage tours and artist meet-and-greets, to meetings with the center’s leadership staff
- Advanced access to $10 student tickets for Broadway performances
- Networking with Moss Arts Center donors and staff during private receptions
- Opportunities to curate Moss programs
- Opportunities for leadership experience to build your resume